DU SOL Student Login
In this article we know about SOL student login portal & Admission procedure online. The School of Open Learning is a part of the Campus of Open Learning which was previously known as The School of Correspondence Courses and Continuing Education. It was established under the University of Delhi back in 1962 which spearheaded popularising the trend of distance education in the country. Know about best advice on digital payment online.
With the passage of time, the university witnessed an enrollment of over 3 lakh students spread across various disciplines. The institution observes the admission norms and the examination pattern laid by the University of Delhi. The course curriculum also remains the same as the constituent colleges of regular learning. The academic departments of the institution are as follows:
- Department of Commerce
- Economics Department
- Department of Education
- English Department
- Department of Hindi
- History Department
- Mathematics Department
- Department of Nutrition and Health Education
- Urdu Department
- Department of Punjabi
- Political Science Department
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Tamil
How to Login in SOL Student Portal
Logging in to the SOL student portal is simple and easy to follow. By observing a few simple steps one can easily log in to the portal and get access to all that it has to offer. The steps to log in to the portal are as follows:
- First visit the official website page of the university-
- Choose Student Portal
- Select “login” option
- Enter the registered mobile number/user name
- Enter the password
- Select “I have read the instructions”
- Select “login”
How to Register in SOL Student login portal
The registration to the said portal is also simple.
- Visit the official webpage of the university
- Select the student portal option
- Below the page is the option to “register”
- Enter state
- Then Enter the university/college name
- Enter the registration number/roll number
- Click validate
This will complete the SOL Student login & registration process.
DU SOL Contact Details
School of Open Learning [Campus of Open Learning]
5, Cavalry Lane,
University of Delhi,
School of Open Learning [Campus of Open Learning]
South Study Centre,
South Moti Bagh (Old MotiLal Nehru College Building),
NEw Delhi- 110021
So, for efficient and effective management the university maintains various portals for the benefit of the students as well as the authorities. Under this context, the student portal deserves a special mention. This particular portal displays all the relevant information relating to all the students registered under this university. The SOL Student portal displays the following information such as the following:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Spouse’s name (if married)
- Name of the legal guardian in the absence of the parents
- Contact details
- Address (both permanent and temporary)
- Date of birth
- Caste (if applicable)
- Educational details
- Disability (if any)
- Banking details (if applicable)
- Eligibility to receive any special scholarship and/or grant
With all this SOL student login & registration information available and verified on the student portal, the database of the students is readily made accessible. It automatically displays all the available information like for example, if any student is eligible to receive any particular type of scholarship or grant or any other sort of special preference or penalty. To put it differently, this portal provides complete knowledge and information about the eligibility criteria of the relevant services and benefits in a single platform.
There might arise a situation that any eligible candidate might be denied an opportunity to receive any particular preference because of the lack of concrete and coherent information within a stipulated time frame. Under such circumstances, this portal acts as the saviour by providing all the necessary information and notifications. It offers simple, clear, effective and targeted results.
Objectives of SOL Student Portal
- Rationalizing the overall management process
- Simplifying the rules and processes
- Ensuring transparency and digitization
- Providing all the relevant information and facilities together in a single platform
- Providing proper assistance to all the eligible beneficiary punctually
- Avoiding any delay in formalities thereby causing hindrance
- Prepare and provide an accurate database of all the students of the institution
- Use e-banking facility if applicable as per requirement
- To reach out to all the students punctually with alacrity
- Regular review of the database to keep it updated
Necessity of registration under the portal
The SOL Student portal keeps a record of every individual student registered under the university. It helps in delivering necessary information and notifications to the concerned during needs without causing any delay thereby keeping the overall administration process smooth and flowing. It becomes the duty on the part of every candidate too to update all the necessary details if there is any change in the furnished facts. This unique platform will provide optimum benefits only if it remains up to date.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I login to DU SOL student portal?
Ans: To login in SOL student portal visit official website https://web.sol.du.ac.in/student-login
- How can I know my SOL Roll No?
Ans: To know your SOL Roll no you can check your fee receipt or payment receipt.
- What is the last date of SOL admission 2020?
Ans: Most probably SOL admission last date for registration is 31st December 2020
Hope you know all the information regarding SOL student login portal, Admission procedure, last for registration and all. Still anything is missing you can write us via comment section. Check Surkhiyan360 portal for latest updates.
Table of Content